Education is the cornerstone of strong, productive communities and the engine of social and economic resilience. Relief International enables partner communities affected by conflict and other disadvantages to have safe, quality education for boys and girls alike.
Our programs focus on the whole child, caring for their academic, social and emotional well-being. RI programs let communities:
- Restore educational opportunities for displaced and refugee children
- Build libraries and internet centers
- Create improved classrooms and other learning spaces
- Train educators and develop teaching materials
- Improve monitoring and evaluation systems
- Strengthen overall education systems
- Coach students through required exams
- Offer sports and recreational activities
- Foster social learning
- Overcome resistance to the education of girls and women
Contact RI’s Education sector lead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about our Education projects below.